- Six Piece Silicone Dilator Set
- Graduated dilators for progressive treatment
- Smooth medical-grade silicone for easier insertion and removal
- Ideal for sufferers of vaginismus, dyspareunia and following radiotherapy
Vaginal dilators can be a great help in treating vaginismus, dyspareunia and painful intercourse after gynaecological surgery
If you suffer from vaginismus, dyspareunia or painful intercourse following radiotherapy or gynaecological surgery, you will know that it can really affect your life and make intercourse impossible. Vaginal dilator therapy has been proven to be an effective way to treat the internal discomfort which can come following surgery, the menopause or vaginismus.
Using vaginal dilators can help to lightly stretch the vaginal muscles and help with penetration again. The smooth silicone design of these dilators and gently graduating sizes makes insertion as easy as possible and the flared base makes removal easy too.
The use of vaginal dilators is often recommended by doctors and gynaecologists for women after radiotherapy or those suffering other conditions as a safe and non-surgical solution to these problems. This set of six dilators allows for progressive therapy and as you get more comfortable, you can begin to use the next size of dilator.
This pack of six vaginal dilators includes the following sizes:
- Size 1 0.43/0.51 inches, 2.56 inches long
- Size 2 0.67/0.75 inches, 2.95 inches long
- Size 3 0.75/0.87 inches, 3.54 inches long
- Size 4 0.87/0.98 inches, 4.33 inches long
- Size 5 1.14/1.30 inches, 5.12 inches long
- Size 6: 1.38/1.61 inches, 5.91 inches long
Once you can insert the largest dilator easily and painlessly, intercourse should become easier and more possible. Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, it’s good to use the dilators daily – there’s no limit to how often they can be used, simply take it slowly and use plenty of water-based, body-safe lubricant.